Tips for Prepping Documents for Scanning
Option 1. You prepare your documents for us
- Unbind documents - i.e., remove from folders, take off rubberbands, etc.
- Carefully unfold and smooth out folded or wrinkled documents.
- Remove staples, paper clips, and other fasteners.
- Tape torn documents.
- Align all pages to the same orientation so that the top of every page faces the same way and the front of every page faces the same way.
- Sort documents into batches and separate using colored paper, taking notes of which batches have double sided materials in them.
Options 2. Bring us a banker's box (approx. 2500 pages) and we'll scan and prep for a reasonable additional charge.