Document Scanning Details
Option 1. Document Scanning 10¢ per page
Customer is responsible for prepping the documents (removing staples, file folders, paperclips, etc and organizing the docs in the order they want them scanned - see additional prep tips below).
Option 2. Document Scanning $199 per banker's box
Option 3. Document Scanning for 4+ banker's boxes only $149 ea
Tips: Preparing Documents for Scanning
- Unbind documents - i.e., remove from folders, take off rubberbands, etc.
- Carefully unfold and smooth out folded or wrinkled documents.
- Remove staples, paper clips, and other fasteners.
- Tape torn documents.
- Align all pages to the same orientation so that the top of every page faces the same way and the front of every page faces the same way.
- Sort documents into batches and separate using colored paper, taking notes of which batches have double sided materials in them.