You will need a photo printer before you begin. Check your printer to find out if it will print photos. If it will, you will need quality photo paper. Both a photo printer and photo paper can be found at a local office supply store.
1. Turn off the camera. Plug the camera into the computer using a USB cable. Turn the camera on again. Windows will prompt you with the AutoPlay wizard, which is a pop-up asking you what you want to do with the images.
2. Select Import Pictures and Videos.
3. Windows will work with your camera to find all the images. Another window will open which includes all the images on your camera.
4. You will need to organize the images. If you want to organize them right away, check the Review, Organize and Group Items to Import option. If you prefer to organize later, select the Import All New Items Now option. Make sure to tell the computer which folder to use by selecting the More Options button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Your photos will appear in the gallery. Hold the Ctrl key to select your desired photos then hit Ctrl + P to open the print options.
6. Your print menu will display options for printing the photos. Choose whichever options you like by clicking Options in the bottom right hand corner.
You're all set! Make sure the printer has the professional photo paper loaded then print. It's that simple!